Include Healthy Eating in your Fitness Plan
- Remember low fat does not mean low calorie.
- Try not to do other things while eating. Just enjoy your food.
- Eat slowly and when your food is half gone, stop for one minute, then decide if you even
- need the rest.
- Drink lots of water or for your sweet tooth 100% natural juice.
- Know your food labels and take the time to look.
- Eat natural ingredients whenever possible, this includes sugar.
- If trying to lower your body fat– for one week write down everything you eat, everyday.
- You may be surprised at all the unnecessary calories you eat.
- Stop and think before putting anything in your mouth. Are you hungry?
- Is there a better choice for a snack? Do you even realize what you are eating?
- Do you eat your largest meal at night—try to eat 4 to 5 smaller meals throughout the day.
- Try not to skip breakfast, it’s a great metabolism starter.
- Keep caffeine intake to a minimum.
- If a food was grown in the ground it has no cholesterol.
- Oils are oils all are 100% fat and contain 120 calories per tablespoon.